Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Break

For once, I was not looking forward to Spring Break - my 84 year old mother was having total hip replacement on Tuesday.  I planned on staying the first night with her at the hospital in Huntington and then driving back and forth the rest of the week.  She did pretty well except that she has been sick to her stomach every day.  The Dr finally figured out that it was the pain medication that was making her sick - they tried different medicines but everything made her sick.  They finally figured out that she will just have to take Tylenol - that is a little medicine for a big operation....

It seems that it doesn't just rain, it pours....there are other things going on in my life that required that I drive back and forth to Beckley every day, too.  Sometimes there is just too much to take care of all at once :(
But, as always, I will make it through....

No comments:

Post a Comment