Monday, July 4, 2011

Hopes for the coming year....

Ahh.....
   A new start - a fresh beginning....what we all can always use.....


What are my hopes for this new year?  I have so many.... Last year was a learning experience.  There are many things that I will do differently this coming year - I am excited to implement my new plans!

When I started teaching last year, I was not sure how the year would develop.  I have programmed for 16+ years, but this was intimidating - what if I did not do something like the WorldWideWorkshop people wanted me to do?  There was SO much to remember - what if I forgot something(s)....

                                                         

Well, I did forget things and it did feel like I was winging it at times.....but it was a GREAT year!  I am totally behind this program and the way that it teaches students HOW to learn and be self directed. 

I believe that I am 200% more prepared for this coming fall....Word got around school about what a great class it was, that the enrollment went sky high!!  That is GREAT!  My students told their classmates that it was a great class, but NOT a blow off class, that you had to work every day, but if you stayed on top of things you would not have a problem.

What will I do differently personally?  I will update my Learning Log EVERY Friday!  I will Blog at least twice a week. 

I commented on the following blogs:

Caitlin Caitline

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday! I hope you had a good holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an AMAZING mentor! You will never know how very much I appreciate your help!

    ReplyDelete