Yea! My kids have FINALLY started their paper protoyping....I feel like we are so far behind. I have had such issues in the two labs that I use this year, and unluckily, things are still not fixed. I have no sound in one lab, so it is very hard to show the videos and tutorials. I was able to switch labs on Monday, but today I had to talk through the paper prototyping videos. I have talked with out tech guy many, many times and finally e-mail him Monday night and asked if I needed to ask for outside help...still no sound.
OK - I will try not to focus on the negative part - I will focus on the positive part - my kids have started their paper prototyping. This is where we can really see how their games will work - or if their ideas are really valid.


No comments:
Post a Comment