Gosh, really don't know yet...I had looked over some of the games earlier in the year to show my kids at school, We all really loved the 'Learn the Bones' game and would play it on the SmartBoard, so I thought that I would like to build a game something like that. But after playing the games this afternoon I am a little overwhelmed :)

I got hooked on the "Third-World Farmer' game, I was really happy when I was successful enough to buy an elephant. So now I really don't know what kind of game I want to create.
Maybe I
am just getting tired - I get up at 3:42 every morning to walk/run with my dog (oops got off topic - sorry :)I think that I want to make sure and include artificial intelligence (how cool), collision detection (fun), working with random events (that's life). But back to the question - what genre....don't really know....do you think that you could decide this quickly?......
I liked the farming game too, but never got enough to buy anything good! Bummer! I decided on a puzzle game because that's what I like to play!
ReplyDelete