Thursday, July 15, 2010

Where to start?!

Where to start - at the beginning is the obvious answer, but sometimes just getting started is quite the battle. It has been one week since our Globaloria training;





I was going to give myself the weekend and then start in this past Monday. Well, that didn't happen, I just kept putting it off....now a week has passed and I have accomplished nothing for Globaloria. (I did get quite a bit of house cleaning done, spent some time tutoring, and ran my Mom to Huntington for a Dr. appointment). Today I received an e-mail from Cindy Daniel asking if I would help out the next two weeks with kids doing math credit recovery. Of course I said Yes. OK - so much for time in July. How about August? Let's see, I have training on Aug 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11 and we start back to school on the 17th. My summer is essentially over - I actually didn't have one. I had one week that I was not at school or attending training....so, I have to crack down and do some work on Globaloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment