Finally - I think that soon I may feel like my head is above water.
Mind you, I'm not there yet. I got myself so confused about what account I was logging on to. My admin account was not correct (I was trying to update my 'Ms. Kail's Wiki' account), nor was my account from this summer. Thank goodness for Bill. He is so wonderful. I e-mail his with the most dumbest question and within the hour he e-mails me back with the solution. I have been updating my Learning Log under my account from this summer, not my Ms. Kail's Wiki account. I think I am OK now - just have more work to do. I am wondering how everyone else (the newbies) are feeling and how everyone is doing.
Class-wise, it is going great. The kids are really getting into it. We are working on our paper prototypes this week and they are finally realizing that they need to have a "game plan". The main issue this last week has been that the lab that I use for Globaloria is not mine and we walked into the classroom last week to find that ALL the keyboards had skins on them. So my kids cannot see the keys to type - most are OK, some are floundering. Am behind in my weekly progress report, but will include this as an issue. I need my own lab.

Hey, Karen! My class just finished up their prototypes last week and we are onto the game demo this week. Check out my students' videos on their game pages at the bottom of Weir High's User Gallery
ReplyDelete