Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Procrastination

Procratination...I seem to procrastinate when the task seems daunting.  I have heard so many seasoned Globaloria educators say "Don't put off doing your Quarterly Report - especially the first one....".  Soooo, August 11, the day we finished our training in August, I drove to school and got a list of my globaloria students.  That night I added all their names, and required information (that I had) into the Progress Report.  I was so proud of myself, I was NOT procrastinating.  But then, did I follow through?  Nope, not until last week, when I realized that my rolls had changed dramatically and I had to redo a large percentage of my quarterly report.  Arg....

I think that the first report will be the hardest.  Now I have all the student information added....but I am sure that, like anything, the report can be improved.....

This quarter my goal is to keep better track of the time I spend working on Globaloria, keeping my Learning Log up-to-date, and blog more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment