Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Where has the year gone? (I think I said this last year!)
Now we are down to 13 instructional days left...now that doesn't count 4 days for WesTest and another 4 days for finals, but I feel like I have so much to do and to teach and yet again, I have run out of time! I remember how crazy the last few days of Globaloria were...I was afraid that we would not get everything done. My Honors Geometry class will be OK, just barely....we will finish the last chapter of the book two school days before WesTest begins :)
I am so ready for school to be over, yet I don't want it to be over ~ my daughter will be a senior and I know, that before I know it, she will have graduated and be getting ready for college :(
I have a lot to do over the summer - I want to get my house straightened up and more moved into....I bought my house July 5, 2005 and lived in it for 3 months to the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment