Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to Globaloria at GW

WELCOME!!!!!

I am excited to be welcoming you all to the first offering of Globaloria at George Washington High School.  It is going to be an awesome year!  Throughout the entire year, we ALL will be learning, including myself, your teacher.  .


Ok guys, I know that you have been waiting all summer for Globaloria to begin, that time is finally here!
This is going to be a different type of class - I won't be up in front of the class telling you what to do and how to do it.
Instead, we are going to be working together, helping each other. Your game won't just happen - it is going to be a lot of work, research, and teaching each other. We are going to be working in flash, how many of you have worked with flash before?

No comments:

Post a Comment