Friday, September 3, 2010

Let the games begin...

As the classes begin I am getting more excited.  I was concerned with how the "kids" would react to all the wiki editting and blogging but I have to say that I have been impressed.

 I remember when we were in class last July and we created our wiki and were then told to "personalize" it and I had no idea what to do. I felt stupid and helpless and I was worried about how my kids would react.  I walked the kids through looking at others' wikis and cutting and pasting and making it their own....and they ran with it.  I had to help a couple of them, but the majority went crazy with it.  When I started looking at their wikis I was so impressed.  These kids are doing great and are definitely going to teach me a few things!

No comments:

Post a Comment