88 days left until the end of the school year! It is hard to believe that the time has gone by so quickly. I have 3 Globaloria classes this year and for the most part they are all really good. I have a couple of students that refuse to work and therefore failed the class - I think that two of them dropped the class. They had heard that it was an easy class, etc, so they thought it would be a piece of cake....
Now I am worried about next year. When the memo from Deb Super came out telling us that we would need to pay $20,000 I knew that it was all over. I gave copies of the memos to our principal, Mr. Aulenbacher, but he didn't say anything about it. Then Deb sent out the other memo saying that the WorldWideWorkshop people would help us get the rest of the money if we would just commit what we could. I went to speak with Mr. Aulenbacher about it and the only thing he said was that we couldn't afford $20,000....so I am worried about us being able to offer it next year. That will make me really sad - and a lot of my kids who want to take it again next year.


This is very sad, I love this class it is the funniest I have ever been in and it is easy to understand a challenge sometimes but still is fun we need a way to pay. Hope we don't lose this class. :(
ReplyDelete