Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why Links? Did you guys not listen?

                                                                        

Ok, as I was reading over my students' blogs yesterday I noticed several that said things like "We have to have 5 links - I don't know what to link to, so here are 5 random links", and I am thinking, have you not been listening.
                                                 

 So...we went over (again) what makes a rich blog and looked at rich blogs and plain blogs and how different they were. So then I assigned two more blogs, one to explain what a rich blog is (and it had to be a rich blog), and then another blog on anything they wished and they were to demonstrate to me (through their blog) that they understood what a rich blog was.  These blogs are not due until Sunday, so I am anxious to see how they did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment