Saturday, January 14, 2012
Resolution? Really...
OK - so one of my personal resolutions was to blog twice a week. I blogged on the first and now it is the 14.....so I have already blown it....but, as we always do with the kids - I get a second chance. So, here I am again, trying to blog twice a week.
It might get a little easier - How? I am at one of my 3 part time jobs and I expected that Blogger would be blocked (Our school wiki is blocked since it is "games related"), but to my surprise, it is not. So, I have been here since 8:30 a.m. and will be here until 5:00 p.m. every Saturday (except next week, we have out training Webinar), so now I can at least blog every Saturday. And starting Monday, I will be here every night, 4:30 until 10:00, for the next 3 weeks....so hopefully there will be some good blogging hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment